8. Power of State Government to make rules.-
3[(1)] The 1[State] Government after previous publication may, by notification in the 2[Official Gazette], make rules providing for the exemption of factories or any class of factories from the provisions of this Act.
4[(2) Every rule made by the State Government under this Act shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before the State Legislature.]
1. Subs. by the A.O. 1950 for "Provincial".
2. Subs. by the A.O. 1937 for "local Official Gazette".
3. Section 8 renumbered as sub-section (1) thereof by Act 4 of 2005, s. 2 and the Schedule.
4. Added by s. 2 and the Schedule, ibid.