10. Governing Body and other committees of Institute.-
(1) There shall be a Governing Body of the Institute which shall be constituted by the Institute in such manner as may be prescribed by regulations: Provided that the number of persons who are not members of the Institute shall not exceed one-third of the total membership of the Governing Body.
(2) The Governing Body shall be the Executive Committee of the Institute and shall exercise such powers and discharge such functions as the Institute may, by regulations made in this behalf, confer or impose upon it.
(3) The President shall be the Chairman of the Governing Body and as Chairman thereof shall exercise such powers and discharge such functions as may be prescribed by regulations.
(4) The procedure to be followed in the exercise of its powers and discharge of its functions by the Governing Body, and the term of office of, and the manner of filling vacancies among, the members of the Governing Body shall be such as may be prescribed by regulations.
(5) Subject to such control and restrictions as may be prescribed by rules, the Institute may constitute as many standing committees and as many ad hoc committees as it thinks fit for exercising any power or discharging any function of the Institute or for inquiring into, or reporting or advising upon, any matter which the Institute may refer to them.
(6) The Chairman and members of the Governing Body and Chairman and members of a standing committee or an ad hoc committee shall receive such allowances, if any, as may be prescribed by regulations.