The South Asian University Act, 2008
26. Conditions of service of employees.-
(1) Every employee of the University shall be appointed under a written contract, which shall be lodged with the University and a copy of which shall be furnished to the employee concerned.
(2) Any dispute arising out of the contract between the University and any employee shall be referred to the Tribunal for Arbitration constituted for that purpose.
(3) The decision of the Tribunal shall be final and no suit shall lie in any court in respect of the matters decided by the Tribunal.
(4) The procedure for regulating the work of the Tribunal under sub-section (2) shall be prescribed by the Statutes.