(1) Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Act, any person aggrieved by any notice, order or direction issued or given by the competent authority may appeal to the Administrator within a period of thirty days from the date of issue of such notice, order or direction.
(2) Every appeal under this Act shall be made by petition in writing accompanied by a copy of the notice, order or direction appealed against.
(3) On the admission of an appeal, all proceedings to enforce the notice, order or direction and all prosecutions for any contravention thereof shall be held in abeyance pending the decision of the appeal, and if the notice, order or direction is set aside on appeal, disobedience thereto shall not be deemed to be an offence.
(4) No appeal shall be decided under this section unless the appellant has been heard or has had a reasonable opportunity of being heard in person or through legal practitioner.
(5) The decision of the Administrator on appeal shall be final and shall not be questioned in any court.