Semiconductor Integrated Circuits Layout-Design Act, 2000
40. Application to the Appellate Board to determine royalty.
1. The registered proprietor of a registered layout-design may make an application to the Appellate Board for determination of royalty under sub-section (5) of section 18.
2. Every application under sub-section (1) shall be in such form and be accompanied by such affidavits, documents or any other evidence and by such fee in respect of the filing of such application and by such other fees for the service or execution of processes as may be prescribed.
3. On receipt of an application under sub-section (1) , the Appellate Board shall, after giving notice to the opposite party to file opposition within the prescribed time and manner and after giving opportunity of being heard to the applicant and the opposite party, dispose of the application.
4. An order or decision made by the Appellate Board in disposing of the application under sub-section (3) shall be executable by a civil court having local jurisdiction as if it were a decree made by that court.