Sashastra Seema Bal Act, 2007
83. Dissolution of a Force Court.
1. If a Force Court after the commencement of a trial is reduced below the minimum number of officers required by this Act, it shall be dissolved.
2. If, on account of the illness of the concerned Judge Attorney or, as the case may be, Deputy Judge Attorney-General or Additional Judge Attorney-General or of the accused before the finding, it is impossible to continue the trial, the Force Court shall be dissolved.
3. The authority or officer who convened a Force Court may dissolve the same if it appears to him that the exigencies of the service or necessities of discipline render it impossible or inexpedient to continue the said Force Court.
4. Where a Force Court is dissolved under this section, the accused may be tried again.