19. Fees for special licences.
The Board may levy such fees as may be prescribed for the issue and renewal of special licences under section 14, 4[section 15 or section 17].
1. Proviso omitted by Act 50 of 1949, s. 2 (w.e.f. 8-12-1949).
2. Section 17 shall stand substituted (date to be notified) by Act 4 of 2010, s. 9 read as under:
"17. Implementation of standards for quality, marking, etc., for rubber.
(1) The Board shall implement the standards for quality, marking, labelling and packing for various marketable forms of rubber, for the rubber produced or processed in, imported into or exported from, India.
(2) Any officer of the Board authorised by the Chairman may at any reasonable time inspect the rubber sold or purchased by any dealer or processor at any factory or other premises of a dealer, processor or manufacturer or exporter for the purpose of ensuring the compliance of the standards under sub-section (1).".
3. Section 18 shall stand omitted (date to be notified) by s. 10, ibid.
4. The words and figures shall stand substituted (date to be notified) by s. 11, ibid., to read as "or section 15"