Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013
51. Establishment of State Monitoring Committee for rehabilitation and resettlement.
1. The State Government shall constitute a State Monitoring Committee for reviewing and monitoring the implementation or rehabilitation and resettlement schemes or plans under this Act.
2. The Committee may, besides having representatives of the concerned Ministries and Departments of the State Government, associate with it eminent experts from the relevant fields.
3. The procedures to be followed by the Committee and the allowances payable to the experts shall be such as may be prescribed by the State
4. The State Government shall provide such officers and other employees to the Committee as may be necessary for its efficient functioning.