67. Terms and conditions of service of Members:-
(1) Save as otherwise provided under this Act, a Member of the State Advisory Board nominated under clause (e) of sub-section (2) of section 66, shall hold office for a term of three years from the date of his nomination: Provided that such a Member shall, notwithstanding the expiration of his term, continue to hold office until his successor enters upon his office.
(2) The State Government may, if it thinks fit, remove any Member nominated under clause (e) of sub-section (2) of section 66, before the expiry of his term of office after giving him a reasonable opportunity of showing cause against the same.
(3) A Member nominated under clause (e) of sub-section (2) of section 66 may at any time resign his office by writing under his hand addressed to the State Government and the seat of the said Member shall thereupon become vacant.
(4) A casual vacancy in the State Advisory Board shall be filled by a fresh nomination and the person nominated to fill the vacancy shall hold office only for the remainder of the term for which the Member in whose place he was so nominated.
(5) A Member nominated under sub-clause (i) or sub-clause (iii) of clause (e) of sub-section (2) of section 66 shall be eligible for renomination.
(6) The Members nominated under sub-clause (i) and sub-clause (ii) of clause (e) of sub-section (2) of section 66 shall receive such allowances as may be prescribed by the State Government.