10. Power to make rules.-
(1) The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, make rules for carrying out the provisions of this Act.
(2) In particular and without prejudice to the foregoing power, such rules may provide for the following matters, namely:-
(a) the form in which and the period within which the information under section 8 may be furnished;
(b) the manner in which the arrears of cess may be recovered under sub-section (1) of section 9;
(c) any other matter which is required to be, may be, prescribed.
(3) Every rule made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament, while it is in session, for a total period of thirty days which may be comprised in one session or in two or more successive sessions, and if, before the expiry of the session immediately following the session or the successive sessions aforesaid, both Houses agree in making any modification in the rule or both Houses agree that the rule should not be made, the rule shall thereafter have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be; so, however, that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done under that rule.
1. Subs. by Act 45 of 1995, s. 3,for "Development Bank" (w.e.f. 1-9-1996).
2. Subs. by s. 3, ibid., for "Fund" (w.e.f. 1-9-1996).
3. Subs. by s. 5, ibid., for "Development Bank" (w.e.f. 1-9-1996).