Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

111. Report of withdrawal by the High Court to the Election Commission.-

When an application for withdrawal is granted by 2[the High Court] and no person has been substituted as petitioner under clause (c) of sub-section (3) of section 110, in place of the party withdrawing, 2[the High Court] shall report the fact to the Election Commission 3[and thereupon the Election Commission shall publish the report in the Official Gazette].

Representation of the People Act, 1951 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys