51. Non-attendance of polling or counting agents.-
Where any act or thing is required or authorised by or under this Act to be done in the presence of the polling or counting agents, the non-attendance of any such agent or agents at the time and place appointed for the purpose shall not, if the act or thing is otherwise duly done, invalidate the act or thing done.
1. Subs. by Act 27 of 1956, s. 26, for s. 45 (w.e.f. 28-8-1956).
2. Subs. by s. 27, ibid., for s. 46 (w.e.f. 28-8-1956).
3. Subs. by s. 28, ibid., for s. 47 (w.e.f. 28-8-1956).
4. Subs. by Act 58 of 1958, s. 20, for "candidate" (w.e.f. 30-12-1958).