122. Execution of orders as to costs.-
Any order as to costs under the provisions of this part may be produced before the principal civil court of original jurisdiction within the local limits of whose jurisdiction any person directed by such order to pay any sum of money has a place of residence or business, or where such place is within a presidency-town, before the court of small causes having jurisdiction there, and such court shall execute the order or cause the same to be executed in the same manner and by the same procedure as if it were a decree for the payment of money made by itself in a suit:
Provided that where any such costs or any portion thereof may be recovered by an application made under sub-section (1) of section 121, no application shall lie under this section 5[within a period of one year from the date of such order] unless it is for the recovery of the balance of any costs which has been left unrealised after an application has been made under that sub-section owing to the insufficiency of the amount of the security deposits referred to in that sub-section.
1. Subs. by Act 47 of 1966, s. 51, for sections 117, 118, 119, 119A and 120 (w.e.f. 14-12-1966).
2. Subs. by Act 58 of 1958, s. 34, for certain words (w.e.f. 30-12-1958).
3. Subs. by Act 47 of 1966, s. 52, for "the Election Commission" (w.e.f. 14-12-1966). 4. Subs. by Act 58 of 1958, s. 34, for "six months" (w.e.f. 30-12-1958).
5. Subs. by s. 35, ibid., for certain words (w.e.f. 30-12-1958).