3. Appointment under section 2 to be recorded in a memorandum under the hand of the chairman of the meeting.-
Every appointment of new trustees under section 2 shall be made to appear by some memorandum under the hand of the chairman for the time being of the meeting at which such appointment is made. Such memorandum shall be in the form set forth in the Schedule hereto annexed, or as near thereto as circumstances allow, shall be executed and attested by two or more credible witnesses in the presence of such meeting, and shall be deemed to be a document of which the registration is required by the Indian Registration Act, 18774 (3 of 1877), section 17.
1. The Act has been extended to and brought into force in Dadra and Nagar Haveli by Reg. 6 of 1963, s. 2 and the First Schedule (w.e.f. 1-7-1965) and to the Union territory of Pondicherry by Act 26 of 1968, s. 3 and the Schedule.
2. The words "shall come into force at once, and" omitted by Act 10 of 1914, s. 3 and the Second Schedule.
3. Subs. by the Adaptation of Laws (No. 2) Order, 1956, for "Part B States".
4. See now the Indian Registration Act, 1908 (16 of 1908).