Act 10 of 1940 applied.-
Whenever any such order shall be made, the provisions of 1[Chapter 4 of the Arbitration Act, 1940 (10 of 1940)] shall in all respects apply to such order and arbitration, in the same manner as if such order had been made on the application of the parties under 2[section 21 of the said Act].
1. Subs. by Act 10 of 1940, s. 49 and the Fourth Schedule, for "Chapter VI of the Code of Civil Procedure".
2. Subs. by s. 49 and the Fourth Schedule, ibid., for "section 312 of the said Code".
3. Subs. by s. 49 and the Fourth Schedule, ibid., for "section 312 of the said Code of Civil Procedure".
4. The words "the application may be made upon unstamped paper." rep. by Act 7 of 1870, s. 2 and the Third Schedule.
5. The words "In calculating the costs at the termination of the suit, the stamp duty on the preliminary application shall be estimated, and shall be added to the costs of the suit." rep. by s. 2 and the Third Schedule, ibid.