6. Terms of office of the members of the Administration and the Advisory Board.-
(1) A member appointed under clauses (a) and (b) of sub-section (1) of section 4 shall hold office during the pleasure of the Central Government.
(2) A member nominated under clause (c) of sub-section (1) of section 4 or sub-section (2) of section 5 shall hold office for a term of two years from the date of his nomination and shall be eligible for re-nomination.
(3) A nominated member may resign his membership by writing under his hand addressed to the Central Government and he shall thereupon cease to be a member.
(4) A casual vacancy created by resignation under sub-section (3) or by any other reason shall be filled by fresh nomination and the person nominated to fill the vacancy shall hold office only for the remainder of the term for which the member whose place he takes was nominated.