The Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992
7. Executive Committee and other committees.
1. The Council shall constitute from amongst its members an Executive Committee and such other committees for general or special purposes as the Council deems necessary to carry out the purposes of this Act.
2. The Executive Committee shall consist of the Chairperson who shall be member ex officio and not less then seven and not more than ten members who shall be nominated by the Council from amongst its members.
3. The Chairperson shall be the Chairperson of the Executive Committee.
4. In addition to the powers and duties conferred and imposed upon it by this Act, the Executive Committee or any other committee shall exercise and discharge such powers and duties as the Council may confer or impose upon it by any regulations which may be made in this behalf.