7. Protection to persons acting under this Act.-
No suit, prosecution or other legal proceeding shall lie against any person for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done under this Act.
such authority and within such period before departure as may be prescribed;
1. Subs. by Act 37 of 1949, s. 4, for "the Provinces"
2. Ins. by Act 4 of 1986, s. 2 and the Sch. (w.e.f. 15-5-1986).
3. For Registration of Foreigners Exemption Order, 1949 See Gazette of India 1949, Pt. I, p. 1591.
4. The words "both Houses of" Rep. by the A.O. 1948.