Registration Act, 1908
66. Procedure after registration of documents relating to land
(1) On registering any non-testamentary document relating to immovable property the Registrar shall forward a memorandum of such document to each Sub-Registrar subordinate to himself in whose sub-district any part of the property is situate.
(2) The registered shall also forward a copy of such document together with copy of the map or plan (if any) mentioned in section 21, to every other Registrar in whose district any part of such property is situate.
(3) Such Registrar on receiving any such copy shall file it in his Book No.1, and shall also send a memorandum of the copy to each of the Sub-Registrars subordinate to him within whose sub-district any part of the property is situate.
(4) Every Sub-Registrar receiving any memorandum under this section shall file it in this Book No.1.