Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993
22. Powers and functions of the Registrar
(1) The Registrar shall have the custody of the records of the Tribunal and shall exercise such other functions as are assigned to him under these rules or by the Presiding Officer by a separate order in writing.
(2) The official seal shall be kept in the custody of the Registrar.
(3) Subject to any general or special direction by the Presiding Officer, the seal of the Tribunal shall not be affixed to any order, summons or other process save under the authority in writing from the Registrar.
(4) The seal of the Tribunal shall not affixed to any certified copy issued by the Tribunal save under the authority in writing of the Registrar.