5. Powers and duties of the Committee.-
Subject to such rules as may be made under this Act, the powers and duties of the Committee shall be-
(a) to administer the affairs of the Samadhi and to keep the Samadhi in proper order and in a state of good repair;
(b) to organise and regulate periodical functions at the Samadhi;
(c) to do such other things as may be incidental or conducive to the efficient administration of the affairs of the Samadhi.
1. 7th June, 1952, vide notification No. S.R.O. 1018, dated 7th June, 1952, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, s. 3.
2. Subs. by Act 37 of 1958, s. 2, for clause (a) (w.e.f. 9-3-1959.)
3. Subs. by s. 2, ibid., for clauses (c) and (d) (w.e.f. 9-3-1959).
4. Ins. by s. 2, ibid. (w.e.f. 9-3-1959).
5. Ins. by Act 30 of 1988, s. 2 (w.e.f. 18-5-1988).