7. Extension of jurisdiction of Madhya Pradesh High Court.-
(1) As from the appointed day,-
(a) the jurisdiction of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh shall extend to the transferred territories; and
(b) the High Court of Rajasthan shall have no jurisdiction in respect of the said territories.
(2) If, immediately before the appointed day, there is any proceeding relatable to the transferred territories pending in the High Court of Rajasthan, then, notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1), such proceeding shall be heard and disposed of by that High Court.
(3) Any order made by the High Court of Rajasthan in any proceeding with respect to which that High Court exercises jurisdiction by virtue of sub-section (2), shall, for all purposes, have effect, not only as an order of the High Court of Rajasthan, but also as an order made by the High Court of Madhya Pradesh.
(4) For the purposes of this section,-
(a) proceedings shall be deemed to be pending in the High Court of Rajasthan until that Court has disposed of all issues between the parties, including any issues with respect to the taxation of the costs of the proceedings and shall include appeals, applications for leave to appeal to the Supreme Court, applications for review, petitions for revision and petitions for writs;
(b) references to a High Court shall be construed as including references to a Judge or Division Court thereof, and references to an order made by a Court or a Judge shall be construed as including references to a sentence, judgment or decree passed or made by that Court or Judge.