5[11. Duties of members of the Force.
It shall be the duty of every superior officer and member of the Force
(a) promptly to execute all orders lawfully issued to him by his superior authority;
1. Subs. by Act 60 of 1985 s. 9, for section 8 (w.e.f. 20-9-1985).
2. Subs.bys. 10, ibid., for "member" (w.e.f. 20-9-1985).
3. Subs. by s. 10, ibid., for sub-section (2) (w.e.f. 20-9-1985).
4. Subs. by s. 18 and the Schedule, ibid., for certain words (w.e.f. 20-9-1985).
5. Subs. by Act 52 of 2003, s. 4, for section 11 (w.e.f. 1-7-2004).
(b) to protect and safeguard railway property, passenger area and passengers;
(c) to remove any obstruction in the movement of railway property or passenger area; and
(d) to do any other act conducive to the better protection and security of railway property, passenger area and passengers.]