List of Institutions
[See Sub-Section (2) of Section 8]
1. The Pasteur Institute of India, Kasauli.
2. The Calcutta Improvement Tribunal.
3. A Court of Wards.
4. The Indian Central Cotton Committee.
5. The Trustees for the European Hospital for mental diseases at Ranchi.
6. The National Association for supplying female medical aid to the women of India.
7. A College affiliated to a University established by Statute.]
28. The Indian Coal Grading Board.
9. The Lady Minto's Indian Nursing Association.
10. The Indian Red Cross Society.
11. The Indian Lac Cess Committee.
12. The Madras State Branch of the Indian Red Cross Society.
13. The Imperial Bank of India.
14. The Bihar and Orissa Medical Examination Board.
3* * * *
16. The Institution created for the control of emigrant Labour under the Tea Districts Emigrant Labour Act, 1932.
17. The Bombay Board of Film Censors.
18. The Calcutta University.
19. The Central Board of Irrigation.
20. The Reserve Bank of India.
4* * * *
22. The Banaras Hindu University.
23. The Medical Council of India.
24. The Indian Coffee Cess Committee.
25. The Inter-State Board for Anglo-Indian and European Education.
26. The Indian Research Fund Association.
27. The Delhi Joint Water and Sewage Board.
28. The Tuberculosis Association of India.
29. The Coal Mines Stowing Board.
30. A Group Committee of the Sleeper Pool of Indian Railways.
31. The Indian Coffee Market Expansion Board.
32. The Coal Mines Rescue Stations Committee.
33. The Indian Coffee Board.
1* * * *
35. The Indian Rubber Board.
36. The Indian Central Sugarcane Committee.
37. All-India Cattle Show Committee.
38. The Coal Mines Labour Welfare Fund.
39. The Indian Coconut Committee.
40. The Indian Central Tobacco Committee.
41. The Employees' State Insurance Corporation.
42. The Indian Tea Licensing Committee.
43. The Coal Board established under the Coal Mines (Conservation and Safety) Act, 1952.
44. The Delhi Road Transport Authority, New Delhi.
45. The Central Tea Board.
46. The Indian Central Oilseeds Committee.
47. The Central Institute of Research in Indigenous Systems of Medicine, Jamnagar.
48. The Indian Standards Institution, Delhi.
49. The Textiles Committee.
50. The Deshbandhu College, Kalkaji.
51. The Damodar Valley Corporation.
52. The Central Silk Board.
53. The University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
54. The Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
55. The Lawrence School (Sanawar) Society.
56. The Kalavati Saran Children's Hospital, New Delhi.
57. The Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, Delhi.
58. The Tea Board.
59. Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
60. Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi.
61. The Central Board for Worker's Education.
62. The Oil and Natural Gas Commission.
63. The School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi.
64. The Central Board of Trustees for the administration of the Provident Fund established under the Employees' Provident Funds Scheme, 1952.
65. The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation.
66. Uttar Pradesh Financial Corporation established (incorporated) under the State Financial Corporations Act, 1951 (63 of 1951).
67. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
68. The Indian Nursing Council.
69. Gujarat State Financial Corporation established (incorporated) under the State Financial Corporations Act, 1951 (63 of 1951).
70. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
71. Rajasthan Financial Corporation incorporated under the State Financial Corporations Act, 1951 (63 of 1951).
72. Air India International Corporation.
73. The Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi.
74. The Pannalal Girdharlal D.A.V. College, New Delhi.
75. Delhi School of Social Work, Delhi.
76. The All-India Institute of Medical Sciences.
77. The Board of Trustees for the administration of the Provident Fund established under the Coal Mines Provident Fund Scheme, 1948.
78. Janki Devi Mahavidyalaya, New Delhi.
79. The Indian Council for Cultural Relations, New Delhi.
80. National Productivity Council.
81. The National Industrial Development Corporation Limited.
82. The Post-Graduate Training Centre in Ayurveda, Jamnagar.
83. The Indian Investment Centre, New Delhi.
84. The Indian Airlines Corporation.
85. The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
86. The Vizagapatam Dock Labour Board established under the Dock Workers (Regulation of Employment) Act, 1948 (9 of 1948).
87. The Central Social Welfare Board.
88. Orissa State Financial Corporation incorporated under the State Financial Corporations Act, 1951 (63 of 1951).
89. The Sangeet Natak Akademi, New Delhi.
90. Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi.
91. The Delhi Wakf Board.
92. Institute of Applied Manpower Research, New Delhi.
93. The Indian Law Institute.
94. The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
95. Dyal Singh College, New Delhi.
96. Pramila College, Delhi.
97. Sanatan Dharma College, New Delhi.
98. Pharmacy Council of India.
99. The Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
100. The Sainik Schools Society.
101. The Salar Jung Museum Board, Hyderabad.
102. The Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi.
103. Madhya Pradesh Financial Corporation incorporated under the State Financial Corporations Act, 1951 (63 of 1951).
104. The Central Council of Gosamvardhana.
105. The State Bank of India constituted by the State Bank of India Act, 1955 (23 of 1955).
106. All-India Instutite of Mental Health, Bangalore.
107. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi.
108. Delhi Library Board, Delhi.
109. The National Institute of Health Administration and Education, New Delhi.
110. The All-India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore.
111. The Indian Museum, Calcutta.
112. Press Council of India.
113. National Council of Education, Research and Training.
114. Indian Institute of Mass Communication Society.
115. The National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, Bombay.
116. Cochin Port Trust.
117. Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
118. Kandla Port Trust.
119. Mormugao Port Trust.
120. Paradip Port Trust.
121. Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, New Delhi.
122. National Book Trust, India, New Delhi.
123. Export Inspection Council.
124. Export Inspection Agency, Bombay.
125. Export Inspection Agency, Delhi.
126. Export Inspection Agency, Calcutta.
127. Export Inspection Agency, Madras.
128. Export Inspection Agency, Cochin.
129. The National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi.
130. The Unit Trust of India established under the Unit Trust of India Act, 1963 (52 of 1963).
131. The Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi.
132. The National Institute of Bank Management, Bombay.
133. The Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.
134. The Cardamom Board established under the Cardamom Act, 1965 (42 of 1965).
135. Victoria Memorial Hall, Calcutta.
136. Central Institute of Research and Training in Public Co-operation, New Delhi.
137. The Mormugao Dock Labour Board established under the Dock Workers (Regulation of Employment) Act, 1948 (9 of 1948).
138. The Cochin Dock Labour Board established under the Dock Workers (Regulation of Employment) Act, 1948 (9 of 1948).
139. The Institute of Constitutional and Parliamentary Studies, New Delhi.
140. The Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis, New Delhi.
141. Centre for Policy Research, New Delhi.
142. Iron Ore Board.
143. Council of Historical Research, New Delhi.
144. Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
145. Seamen's Provident Fund Organisation.
146. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited.
147. Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, Bombay.
148. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan.
149. Bal Bhawan Society (India).
150. Power Engineers Training Society.
151. National Institute of Hydrology.
152. Raman Research Institute, Bangalore.
153. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
154. National Labour Institute.
155. National Co-operative Development Corporation, New Delhi.
156. The National Water Development Agency, New Delhi.
1. E n t r y " 3 4 . T h e N.W. F . P r o v i n c i a l B r a n c h o f t h e I n d i a n R e d C r o s s S o c i e t y. " omi t ted by the A. 0. 1948.