The Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers' Rights Act, 2001
57. Orders of Tribunal.-
1. The Tribunal may, after giving both the parties to the appeal an opportunity of being heard, pass such orders thereon as it thinks fit.
2. The Tribunal may, at any time within thirty days from the date of the order, with a view to rectifying the mistake apparent from the record, amend any order passed by it under sub-section (1), and make such amendment if the mistake is brought to its notice by the appellant or the opposite party.
3. In every appeal, the Tribunal may, where it is possible, hear and decide such appeal within a period of one year from the date of filing of the appeal.
4. The Tribunal shall send a copy of any order passed under this section to the Registrar.
5. The orders of the Tribunal under this Act shall be executable as a decree of a civil court.