6. Licences for prize competitions.-
(1) Every person desiring to obtain a licence referred to in section 5 shall make an application in writing to the licensing authority in such form and manner as may be prescribed.
(2) On the receipt of such application, the licensing authority, after making such inquiry as it considers necessary, shall, by order in writing, either grant the licence or refuse to grant the licence.
(3) Where the licensing authority refuses to grant a licence it shall record a brief statement of the reasons for such refusal and furnish a copy thereof to the applicant.
(4) The fees on payment of which, the period for which, the conditions subject to which, and the form in which, a licence may be granted shall be such as may be prescribed.