25. Power of State Government to make rules.-
(1) The State Government may, by notification, make rules for carrying out the provisions of this Act.
(2) In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such rules may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:-
(a) the procedure for verification of character and antecedents under clause (c) of sub-section (1) of section 10; the type of training under clause (d) of sub-section (1) of section 10; the physical standard under clause (e) of sub-section (1) of section 10; and other conditions under clause (f) of sub-section (1) of section 10;
(b) the number of supervisors to be employed under sub-section (3) of section 9;
(c) the form of an application for grant of licence under sub-section (1) of section 7;
(d) the form in which the licence to be granted under sub-section (4) of section 7 and conditions subject to which such licence to be granted under section 11;
(e) the form of an application for renewal of licence under sub-section (1) of section 8;
(f) the form under sub-section (2) of section 14 for preferring an appeal;
(g) particulars to be maintained in a register under sub-section (1) of section 15;
(h) the form in which photo identity card under sub-section (2) of section 17 be issued;
(i) any other matter which is required to be, or may be, prescribed.
(3) Every rule made by the State Government under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of the State Legislature where it consists of two Houses, or where such Legislature consists of one House, before that House.
(4) In respect of Union territories, every rule made to carry out the provisions of the Act shall be laid before each House of Parliament and where there exists a Legislative Assembly, before that Assembly.