15. Report on death of prisoner.
On the death of any prisoner, the Medical Officer shall forthwith record in a register the following particulars, so far as they can be ascertained,namely :
(1) the day on which the deceased first complained of illness or was observed to be ill,
(2) the labour, if any, on which he was engaged on that day,
(3) the scale of his diet on that day,
(4) the day on which he was admitted to hospital,
(5) the day on which the Medical Officer was first informed of the illness,
(6) the nature of the disease,
(7) when the deceased was last seen before his death by the Medical Officer or Medical Subordinate,
(8) when the prisoner died, and
(9) (in cases where a post-mortem examination is made) an account of the appearances after death, together with any special remarks that appear to the Medical Officer to be required.