12. Records to be kept by Superintendent .
The Superintendent shall keep, or cause to be kept, the following records :
(1) a register of prisoners admitted;
(2) a book showing when each prisoner is to be released;
(3) a punishment-book for the entry of the punishments inflicted on prisoners for prison-offences;
(4) a visitors book for the entry of any observation made by the visitors touching any matters connected with the administration of the prison;
(5) a record of the money and other articles taken from prisoners; and all such other records as may be prescribed by rules under section 59 1***.
1. Subs. by the A. O. 1937, for "the Governor of Bombay in Council".
2. The words "with the previous sanction of the G. G. in C." omitted, ibid.
3. Subs. by the A. O. 1937, for "60".