Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

88. Appeal from orders under section 87.-

Any person deeming himself aggrieved by an order under 3*** section 87 may appeal to the High Court, and the provisions of the 1[Code of Criminal Procedure, 18982 (5 of 1898)], relating to appeal shall, so far as may be, apply to appeals under' this section.


Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys