Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

53. Application for distress-warrant.-

Any person claiming to be entitled to arrears of rent of any house or premises to which this Chapter extends, or his duly constituted attorney, may apply to any Judge of the Small Cause Court, or to the Registrar of the Small Cause Court, for such warrant as is hereinafter mentioned. The application shall be supported by an affidavit or affirmation to the effect of the form (marked A) in the Third Schedule hereto annexed.

Presidency Small Cause Courts Act, 1882 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys