Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

32. Minors may sue in certain cases as if of full age.-

Notwithstanding anything contained in the 3Code of Civil Procedure (14 of 1882) as applied by this Act, any minor may institute a suit for any sum of money, not exceeding five hundred rupees, which may be due to him under section 70 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (9 of 1872), for wages or piece work or for work as a servant, in the same manner as if he were of full age.


Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys