Pharmacy Act, 1948
40. Printing of register and evidentiary value of entries therein
(1) As soon as may be after the 1st day of April Subsequent to the commencement of the Pharmacy (Amendment) Act, 1959, the Register shall cause to be printed copies of the register as it stood on the said date.
(2) The Register shall thereafter cause to be printed as soon as ma be after the 1st day of April in each year copies of the annual supplement to the register referred to in sub-section (1), showing all additions to, and other amendments, in, the said register.
(3) (a) The register shall be brought up-to-date three months before ordinary electrons to the State Council are held and copies of this register shall be printed.
(b) The provisions of sub-section (2) shall apply to the register as so printed as they apply to the register referred to in sub-section (1).
(4) The copies referred to in sub-section (1) or sub-section (2) or sub-section (3) shall be made available to a persons applying therefor on payment of the prescribed supplement, as the case may be, the persons whose names are entered therein were registered pharmacists.]