Pharmacy Act, 1948
33. Scrutiny of applications for registration
(1) After the date appointed under sub-section (2) of section 30, applications for registration shall be addressed to the Registrar of the State Council and shall be accompanied by the prescribed fee.
(2) If upon such application the Registrar is of opinion that the applicant is entitled to have his name entered in the register under the provisions of this Act for the time being applicable, he shall enter the name of the applicant in the register :
Provided that no person whose name has under the provisions of this Act been removed from the register of any State shall be entitled to have his name entered in the register except with the approval of the State Council recorded at a meeting.
(3) Any person whose application for registration is rejected by the Registrar, may within three months from the date of such rejection appeal to the State Council, and the decision of the State Council thereon shall be final.
(4) Upon entry in the register of a name under this section, the Registrar shall issue a certificate of registration in the prescribed form.58