52. Certificate of registration.
(1) Every application for a certificate of registration shall be made to the competent authority in such form and in such manner as may be prescribed by the State Government.
(2) On receipt of an application under sub-section (1), the competent authority shall make such enquiries as it may deem fit and where it is satisfied that the applicant has complied with the requirements of this Act and the rules made thereunder it shall grant a certificate of registration to the applicant and where it is not so satisfied the competent authority shall, by order, refuse to grant the certificate applied for:
Provided that before making any order refusing to grant a certificate the competent authority shall give to the applicant a reasonable opportunity of being heard and every order of refusal to grant a certificate shall be communicated to the applicant in such manner as may be prescribed by the State Government.
(3) No certificate of registration shall be granted under sub-section (2) unless the institution with respect to which an application has been made is in a position to provide such facilities and maintain such standards as may be prescribed by the State Government.
(4) A certificate of registration granted under this section,
(a) shall, unless revoked under section 53, remain in force for such period as may be prescribed by the State Government;
(b) may be renewed from time to time for a like period; and
(c) shall be in such form and shall be subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by the State Government.
(5) An application for renewal of a certificate of registration shall be made not less than sixty days before the period of validity.
(6) The certificate of registration shall he displayed by the institution in a conspicuous place.