Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Pensionís Act, 1871

5. Claims to be made to Collector, Deputy Commissioner, or other authorized officer

Any person having a claim relating to any such pension or grant may prefer such claim to the Collector of the District or Deputy Commissioner or other officer authorized in this behalf by the 11[appropriate Government], and such Collector, Deputy Commissioner or other officer shall dispose of such claim in accordance with such rules as the Chief Revenue Authority may, subject to the general control of the 11[appropriate Government], from time to time, prescribe in this behalf.

Pensions Act, 1871 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys