The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013
45. Establishment of Pension Advisory Committee.
1. The Authority may, by notification, establish with effect from such date as it may specify in the notification, a Committee to be known as the Pension Advisory Committee.
2. The Pension Advisory Committee shall consist of not more than twenty-five members, excluding ex officio members, to represent the interests of employees' associations, subscribers, commerce and industry, intermediaries, and organizations engaged in pension research.
3. The Chairperson and the members of the Authority shall be the ex officio Chairperson and ex officio members of the Pension Advisory Committee.
4. The objects of the Pension Advisory Committee shall be to advise the Authority on matters relating to the making of the regulations under section 52.
5. Without prejudice to the provisions of sub-section ( 4 ), the Pension Advisory Committee may advise the Authority on such matters as may be referred to it by the Authority and also on such matters as the Committee may deem fit.