The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013
Chapter II Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
3. Establishment and incorporation of Authority
1. With effect from such date as the Central Government may, by notification, appoint, there shall be established, for the purposes of this Act, an Authority to be called the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority.
2. The Authority shall be a body corporate by the name aforesaid, having perpetual succession and a common seal with power, subject to the provisions of this Act, to acquire, hold and dispose of property, both movable and immovable, and to contract and shall, by the said name, sue or be sued.
3. The head office of the Authority shall be in the National Capital Region referred to in clause (f) of section 2 of the National Capital Region Planning Board Act, 1985.
4. The Authority may establish offices at other places in India.