15. Grant or refusal of certificate.-
(1) On receipt of an application under section 14, the Board after making such inquiry as it considers necessary, may, by order in writing, either grant a certificate or refuse to grant it.
(2) No order refusing to grant a certificate shall be made until an opportunity is given to the applicant to be heard in the matter and where a certificate is refused, the grounds for such refusal shall be communicated to the applicant in the prescribed manner.
(3) No fee shall be charged for the grant of a certificate.
(4) A certificate shall not be transferable.