11. Certain action of the Government previous to passing of this Act to be deemed to have been taken hereunder.
Whenever any obstruction in a fairway leading to a port in 2[the territories which, immediately before the 1st November, 1956, were comprised in Part A States and Part C States] has been removed or destroyed, or whenever the creation of any such obstruction has been regulated or prohibited, by an order of the Central Government or a State Government, previous to the passing of this Act, such removal, destruction, regulation or prohibition shall be deemed to have been effected under this Act.
1. Subs. by the A.O. 1937, for "L. G.".
2. Subs. by the Adaptation of Laws (No. 2) Order, 1956, for "a Part A State or a Part C State".
3. Subs. by the A.O. 1937, for "Secretary of State for India in Council".
4. See the Land Acquisition Act, 1894 (1 of 1894).