75. Power to make, alter and cancel rules.-
The State Government may, from time to time
1*** make rules to regulate the following matters:-
(1) the proceedings of any officer who, under any provision of this Act, is required or empowered to take action in any matter;
(2) the cases in which, and the officers to whom, and the conditions subject to which, orders and decisions given under any provision of this Act, and not expressly provided for as regards appeal, shall be appealable;
(3) the persons by whom, 2[and] the time, place or manner at or in which, anything for the doing, of which provision is made under this Act, shall be done;
(4) the amount of any charge made under this Act;
(5) and generally to carry out the provisions of this Act the State Government may from time to time, 1*** alter or cancel any rules so made.
Publication of rules.-
Such rules, alterations and cancelments shall be published in the Official Gazette, and shall thereupon have the force of law.
1. The words "subject to the control of the G. G. in C." omitted by Act 38 of 1920.
2. Ins. by Act 12 of 1891.