7. Officers and staff of the Council.-
(1) The Council shall have a secretarial staff consisting of a Secretary, a Planning Adviser, a Financial Adviser and a Security Adviser and such other officers and employees as the Central Government may, by order, determine.
(2) The secretarial staff of the Council shall function under the direction, supervision and control of the Chairman of the Council.
(3) The office of the Council shall be located at such place as may be determined by the Council.
(4) The administrative expenses of the said office, including the salaries and allowances payable to, or in respect of, members of the secretarial staff of the Council, shall be borne by the Central Government out of the moneys provided by Parliament for the purpose.