9. Setting-up of committees.
(1) The Council may constitute as many committees as it thinks fit for the exercise of any power or discharge of any function which the Council may by resolution delegate to them or for inquiring into, reporting or advising upon any matter which the Council may refer to them.
(2) Any such committee shall consist of members of the Council only:
Provided that a committee may, with the sanction of the Council, co-opt not more than two persons who are not members of the Council, but who in the opinion of the Council possesses special qualifications for serving on such committee.
(3) Each committee constituted under this section shall be presided by the Chairperson of the Council.
(4) Any matter relating to a committee constituted under this section, not expressly provided in this Act may be provided by regulations made in this behalf.