319. Conditions of grant of licence for private market.
(1) The Chairperson may charge such fees as the Council may prescribe in this behalf for the grant of a licence to any person to open a private market and may grant such licence subject to such conditions, consistent with this Act and any bye-lawsmade thereunder.
(2) When the Council refuses to grant any licence, it shall record a brief statement of the reasons for such refusal.
(3) The Chairperson may, for reasons to be recorded, suspend a licence in respect of a private market for such period as he thinks fit, or cancel his licence.
(4) A private market of which the licence has been suspended or cancelled as aforesaid shall be closed with effect from such date as may be specified in the order of suspension or cancellation.