141. Disposal of immovable property.
(1) The Chairperson may, with the sanction of the Council, lease, sell, let out on hire or otherwise transfer any immovable property belonging to the Council.
(2) The consideration for which any immovable property may be sold, leased or otherwise transferred shall not be less than the value at which such immovable property could be sold, leased or otherwise transferred in normal and fair competition.
(3) The sanction of Council under section 140 or this section may be given either generally for any class of cases or specially for any particular case.
(4) Subject to any conditions or limitation that may be specified in any other provisions of this Act the foregoing provisions of section 140 and this section shall apply to every disposal of property belonging to the Council made under, or for any purpose of this Act.
(5) Every case of disposal of property under sub-section (1) of section 140 shall be reported by the Chairperson without delay to the Council.