101. Commencement of proceedings.
(1) As soon as the court has been assembled the accused shall be brought before it and the prosecutor, the person or persons, if any, defending the accused and the audience admitted.
(2) Except where the accused defends himself, he may be defended by such person or persons as may be prescribed.
(3) The trial judge advocate shall read out the warrant for assembling the court and the names of officers who are exempted from attending under sub-section (20) of section 97 together with the reasons for such exemption.
(4) The trial judge advocate shall read out the names of the officers composing the court and shall ask the prosecutor whether he objects to any of them.
(5) If the prosecutor shall have made no objection or after any objection made by the prosecutor has been disposed of, the trial judge advocate shall ask the accused if he objects to any member of the court.