13. Constitution of local level committees.
(1) The Board shall constitute a local level committee for such area as may be specified by it from time to time.
(2) A local level committee shall consist of
(a) an officer of the civil service of the Union or of the State, not below the rank of a District Magistrate or a District Commissioner of a district;
(b) a representative of a registered organisation; and
(c) a person with disability as defined in clause (t) of section 2 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996).
(3) A local level committee shall continue to work for a period of three years from the date of its constitution or till such time it is reconstituted by the Board.
(4) A local level committee shall meet at least once in every three months or at such interval as may be necessary.