12. Procedure for registration.
(1) Any association of persons with disability, or any association of parents of persons with disability or a voluntary organisation whose main object is promotion of welfare of persons with disability may make an application for registration to the Board.
(2) An application for registration shall be made in such form and manner and at such place as the Board may by regulation provide and shall contain such particulars and accompanied with such documents and such fees as may be provided in the regulations.
(3) On receipt of application for registration, the Board may make such enquiries as it thinks fit in respect of genuineness of the application and correctness of any particulars thereon.
(4) Upon receipt of such application the Board shall either grant registration to the applicant or reject such application for reasons to be recorded in writing:
Provided that where registration has been refused to the applicant, the said applicant may again make an application for registration after removing defects, if any, in its previous application.