68. Dissolution of a Security Guard Court.-
(1) If a Security Guard Court after the commencement of a trial is reduced below the minimum number of officers required by this Act, it shall be dissolved.
(2) If, on account of the illness of the concerned Judge Attorney or, as the case may be, Deputy Judge Attorney-General or Additional Judge Attorney-General or of the accused before the finding, it is impossible to continue the trial, a Security Guard Court shall be dissolved.
(3) The authority or officer who convened a Security Guard Court may dissolve the same if it appears to it or him that the exigencies of the service or necessities of discipline render it impossible or inexpedient to continue the said Security Guard Court.
(4) Where a Security Guard Court is dissolved under this section, the accused may be tried again.