13. Remedy of aggrieved persons other than officers.-
(1) Any person subject to this Act other than an officer who deems himself wronged by any superior or other officer may, complain to the officer under whose command he is serving.
(2) When the officer complained against is the officer to whom any complaint should, under sub-section (1), be preferred, the aggrieved person may complain to such officer's next superior officer.
(3) Every officer receiving any such complaint shall make as complete an investigation into it as may be possible for giving full redress to the complainant; or when necessary, refer the complaint to a superior authority.
(4) The Director-General may revise any decision made under any of the foregoing sub-sections, but, subject thereto, such decision shall be final.